For online sales we accept credit card orders via Visa or Mastercard.
- We deliver Australia-wide. We use Australia Post, mostly. Occasionally, if it is more economical we use Sendl or Fastway.
- Once payment has been received we will send you and email confirmation.
- Once your order has been consigned you will receive an email with a tracking number.
- We will endeavour to deliver your goods within 3 to 4 working days.
- Starfish is not responsible for goods that have been returned to the courier warehouse, postoffice, or back to Starfish. If a customer has had a parcel sent back due to absence, it is their responsibility to pick up their package as per instructions on the courier card. Failure to do so will mean we will receive their package and a second freight cost will be required.
- For delivery within Australia, the costs for postage and handling are as follows:
|Order value (AUD)||Postage & Handling (AUD)|
|$0 – $50.00||$10.00|
|$51.00 – $150.00||$15.00|
|$151.00 – $300.00||$25.00|
|$301.00 – $600.00||$40.00|
|$601.00 – $1000||$60.00|
- Large or special items may incur additional postage and handling charges.
- For delivery overseas contact us direct by email.
- For freight enquiries, please emails us at ([email protected])
- If you change your mind after receiving the goods we will exchange goods provided they are in original condition.
- If the goods are faulty or different from the sample shown (or they have been incorrectly described) we offer the choice of a refund or exchange.
- All claims must be made within 14days of delivery.
- Please contact Starfish [email protected] quoting your order number with details of your proposed return before proceeding.
- You will be required to pay postage to return goods (unless the goods are defective or we make a packing error).
- Goods must be received in original, unopened condition and packaged for transit so damage does not occur.
- If goods received are in an unsaleable condition, then your return may not be processed.
We do our very best to provide the best possible service and high quality items. If for any reason you are not happy, please send us an email outlining your concerns. We would appreciate the opportunity to resolve the issue to everyone’s satisfaction as quickly as possible. See email address below. Thank you.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or enter information on our site.
- Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting it.
- We will not provide your information to a third party and we do not store your credit card details.
- We may send you newsletters via email with helpful information, new products, promotions and exclusive offers. You may unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.
- If goods are out of stock, delivery may take a little longer, and we will advise you by email the expected delivery time.
- If goods are no longer available, we will advise you of this by email and if payment had already been made we will arrange a refund.
- Prices on the website are current, but subject to change. Goods ordered will be charged as per the website pricing at the time of ordering.
- Starfish is registered for GST. All prices are GST inclusive, however we will issue Tax Invoice that clearly identifies the GST component.
Bubble tube competition rules
- Competition is not in association with Facebook and Instagram.
- Entries will close 12:00 AM 20/11/2020.
- Only one entrant will win the bubble tube.
- To enter you must follow @starfishstoreau, comment and tag two friends on the competition post and share on your story using the hashtag #bubbletubegiveaway.
- In entering on our competition you give Starfish the permission to use your name on our socials.
- You can only enter once.
You may contact us at our retail shop as follows:
24-26 Collins St,
Kiama, NSW 2533
Telephone: 0490 515 957
mail: [email protected]
Our website is www.starfishstore.com.au
Or if you would like to use our brand new ‘Starfish shopping sessions’ to book an appointment with our expert staff then click here
All items purchased should be used in the way described and for their intended purposes, being careful to supervise if required and mindful of age appropriate guidelines. We may be able to arrange a replacement item from the supplier if there is a warranty claim.
Our website and the information within may not be reproduced without our permission.
Starfish is an Australian owned business, which is based in Australia as is our website.