The Pencil Grip Claw Small is a fun, affordable and effective way to teach young children how to hold their pencil correctly.
The Pencil Grip Claw Small is suited for age 3yrs through to Kindergarten. The Pencil Grip Claw provides the most control over the fingers and hand. It is flexible enough to fit on pencils, utensils, crayons and markers. The Pencil Grip Claw is ideal for the earliest stages of grip development. Many children benefit from using the Pencil Grip Claw, including those with Autism, ADHD, Developmental disabilities and general fine motor control, hyper flexion and/or poor muscle tone.
TPG Pencil Grip Crossover Features:
- The Pencil Grip Claw is suitable for both left or right handers.
- It is easy to use, and recommended by many Occupational Therapists and Specialist teachers.
- The Pencil Grip Claw is Latex Free and FDA approved.
- When using the Pencil Grip Claw, children can focus their attention on handwriting and what they’re writing rather than the mechanics of holding a pencil.
- The Pencil Grip Claw Small comes in a variety of colours, depending on availability.
Still have some questions for us?
Starfish Shopping Sessions is a new and exciting system that enables our customers to book online virtual shopping sessions! Whether you need some advice on a product or just a quick double check of anything on our site, our friendly staff will be here to help with anything you need – just book in!
To book an appointment CLICK HERE