The Wow I can Read Single Sounds Workbook is a blackine students workbook that focuses on the alphabet sounds. It covers this vital step in phonics and helps support the skill of decoding.
It has been designed to extend and reinforce a beginner reader’s knowledge of the alphabet sounds.
The activities have been carefully selected to provide practice and revision to help achieve the following:
* understanding how letters and groups of letters are used to represent sounds
* awareness of the similarities and differences in the shapes and patterns of letetrs and words
* simple word building exercises
* increase in vocabulary and recognition of common words
* development of handwriting while learning phonics
48 x A4 pages
NSW Foundation style