The Wow I can Read Blending Consonants Workbook is a blackine students workbook that focuses on double sounds, the long vowels and common digraphs.
It has been designed to extend on from single sounds, and blends.
The activities have been carefully selected to provide practice and revision to help achieve the following:
* understanding how groups of etters are used to represent sounds
* development of word attack skills
* increasing comprehension skills
* increase in vocabulary and recognition of common words
* development of handwriting while learning phonics
With a focus on digraphs as a part of phonics word attack skill, this activity book will help readers move to fluency.
48 x A4 pages
NSW Foundation Style.
Ages 7 to 8 (approx)