Trilemma is a multi-level maths game for 2 to 4 players. It uses concepts of multiples, factors, prime numbers, addition and subtraction in order to make a move.
Green Board Games Trilemma Maths Game
1 in stock
or 4 payments of $9.63 with Afterpay
1 in stock
The Green Board Games Trilemma Maths Game is a multi-level maths game. It uses maths concepts of multiples, factors, prime numbers and loads more.
Trilemma creates the opprotunity to practice maths skills and concepts.
It is well suited to a small group, maths activity at school or home.
Green Board Games Trilemma Maths Game Features:
- Trilemma is easy to differentiate. Indeed, players with different skill levels in maths can all play together. Each player can be allocated a colour (for questions from the cards) depending on the level of difficulty appropriate.
- Purple being level 1 (eg 2 x 5)
- Green being level 2 (eg a multiple of 2 greater than 80 and less than 90)
- Yellow being level 3 (eg a multiple of 7 greater than 5o and less than 70)
- One their turn, the players answer the question and if correct they place a counter on the board. The first player to get 3 in a row, wins.
- Suitable for 7years+
- 2 – 4 players
Still have some questions for us?
Starfish Shopping Sessions is a new and exciting system that enables our customers to book online virtual shopping sessions! Whether you need some advice on a product or just a quick double check of anything on our site, our friendly staff will be here to help with anything you need – just book in!
To book an appointment CLICK HERE