HOW DO I USE THE NSW
BACK TO SCHOOL VOUCHER?
1. Select items you wish to purchase from the NSW back to school collection and add them to your cart.
2. Once finalised, head to your cart and add your NAME and VOUCHER CODES to the note section. Please note: If you using multiple vouchers, please provide each individual code.
3. Proceed through to checkout. Once at the payment section, please use the payment gateway - 'NSW Back to School Vouchers'.
4. Once all customer details and payment gateway selected, click 'complete order'.
5. Sit tight. We will receive your order and process it manually through our Service NSW app. Once finalised and the vouchers have been redeemed, you will receive a notification of completion.
6. If there is a balance still owing, we will contact you via phone or email.
WHAT IF MY TOTAL SHOP IS LESS THAN THE VOUCHER AMOUNT?
Each voucher can only be redeemed once. If the transaction is less than the total value of the voucher, the remaining balance is forfeited and cannot be used in another transaction.
For example, if the transaction is $90.00 and two vouchers totaling $100 are redeemed, the remaining $10.00 is forfeited. For more information please visit https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/back-to-school-vouchers.